• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so proud....

Well, my very 'wriggly' bunnes needed their toe nails trimmed as they were getting long so I got everything laid out ready - phone off the hook - mobile switched off - no one was due to knock on the front door either. As Hobson and Blossom are only very young I was wondering how they would be with me trimming their nails as the vet usually does this but they get so very stressed I thought I have a go as I do my other bunnies with no problems at all. The only thing that worried me was the fact the do fidget a bit but usually calm down when they are comfy in my arms. Oh boy, was I in for a surprise - they were the most well behaved bunnies ever!! I was amazed, they let me do all their claws including the 'dew' claws too!! I made the most of my luck and gave them a mini health check too. All was brill as they are really doing very well indeed. Just adore all my bunnies, they really are 'my world' :love::love::love:

A big pat on the back to you. Well done!!

It does make you feel proud when you are able to do things yourself without having to visit the vets.

Back