• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

homemade nibbles and one happy bun

joeydoodle

Warren Scout
I made some homemade bisciuts for Joey this morning after seeing a few recipes on the net yesterday. So lovely to see him enjoying something I've made for him :love: :D

here they are ...
6748703919_5da8928c09.jpg

Joey testing them still warm from the oven :) ...
6748702785_716f3ebe89.jpg

nom ... think he liked it, well it didn't last long! :love:
6748702321_b5a37448d3.jpg

Looks like they went down well :D Joey is gorgeous :love: Where did you get the recipe? :)

I found a few variations online here and here. but mine was simply same amount of rolled oats and rabbit pellets with a few (3 or 4) raisins (all finely ground). then I pureed 1/4 banana, some basil leaves and 1/2 of a carrot with a splash of water. Mixed the two lots together, rolled the dough out thinly between two sheets of greased proof paper, cut the lines with a knife then cooked 180 for about 25 mins (covered them up after 15mins as they were nicely browned) then turned off the oven and let them sit in the warm oven till cool.

I found a few variations online here and here. but mine was simply same amount of rolled oats and rabbit pellets with a few (3 or 4) raisins (all finely ground). then I pureed 1/4 banana, some basil leaves and 1/2 of a carrot with a splash of water. Mixed the two lots together, rolled the dough out thinly between two sheets of greased proof paper, cut the lines with a knife then cooked 180 for about 25 mins (covered them up after 15mins as they were nicely browned) then turned off the oven and let them sit in the warm oven till cool.

:shock: I'm tired just reading the recipe! :shock: The only time that I tried to bake something (for human consumption), it was a disaster! :oops::oops::oops:

Gorgeous bunny! :love::love::love::love:

Joey is gorgeous :love::love:

Those biccies look great! Don't suppose you fancy making another batch ....for my foster bunnies?! ;)

Back