• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bun toys

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
I connected some toilet role tubes together, sealed them at the end, put holes in them and put threats in there.

now yuri did excellently with this and paraded around the pen with it in her mouth doing her happy dance, then rolled and shook it lots to get the treats out :thumb:

Yuki however picked hers up a bit which i made easier with bigger holes and yet didnt really do much with it but then yuri came over and stole hers too and got some out so she didnt get as much of a chance... I gave yuki some treats to make up for it though. I will try it with yuki again tomorrow lol we shall see if she can work it out bless her.

Yuki may be the more loving, gentle and cuddly than the two but yuri is more clever :lol:

do any of you guys have one bun thats more clever than the other?

I know its mean to say... but yuki cant work out things yuri can but is much more loving lol

When I put treats in a treat ball Nutmeg runs around with it but Smudge is smarter, he just eats the treat ball :lol:

I tried something like that, but Lola ate everything and Donny sat on it :roll: Leo managed to get a few pellets out but didn't eat them until we put them in his bowl :lol: and Poppy eats nothing put her pellets and she ignored hers :lol:

I might try something else :lol:

Back