• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser from above ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... wonder if he's getting a bit portly?

P1210498.jpg

He looks just grand! And very handsome of course!

Spenser: Thank you, Auntie Ali. :thumb: Mummy is such a moan. I'm eating too much, I'm eating not enough; I'm too skinny, I'm getting portly... and she wonders why I have grumpy days! :roll:

Spenser: Thank you, Auntie Ali. :thumb: Mummy is such a moan. I'm eating too much, I'm eating not enough; I'm too skinny, I'm getting portly... and she wonders why I have grumpy days! :roll:

Spenser, Mummy is just very worried about you and always wants what's best for you. She is a wonderful mummy who just needs a bit more confidence in herself sometimes!:love:

It's probably just a very unflattering angle and being sprawled out tends to make your tummy spread. ;);) I have a photo of Alfie somewhere that makes him look like he's got a huge pot belly when he's laying down. :oops::oops:

It's probably just a very unflattering angle and being sprawled out tends to make your tummy spread. ;);) I have a photo of Alfie somewhere that makes him look like he's got a huge pot belly when he's laying down. :oops::oops:

Spenser: Yes, I may feel a bite coming on... Mind you, I have nibbled several holes in Mummy's pillowcase today, right through to the pillow. Perhaps that is enough biting for one day. :lol:

Spenser: Yes, I may feel a bite coming on... Mind you, I have nibbled several holes in Mummy's pillowcase today, right through to the pillow. Perhaps that is enough biting for one day. :lol:

Quick Susan, put on your riot gear! :shock::lol::lol:

Both excuses I tend to remember and use next time I am phtographed!

Beau: We pampered bachelor boys has gotz to stick together, Spencer! I has the ezact same problem - da over day mummeh picked meh up and complained I was getting heavy...today I tried to cut back on my foodsez and she is worried about da stasis :roll: dere is no pleasin sum mummehs!

Both excuses I tend to remember and use next time I am phtographed!

Beau: We pampered bachelor boys has gotz to stick together, Spencer! I has the ezact same problem - da over day mummeh picked meh up and complained I was getting heavy...today I tried to cut back on my foodsez and she is worried about da stasis :roll: dere is no pleasin sum mummehs!

Beige: You two bucks are just spoilt, that's all I can say!

Yoo hoo............:wave::wave: Spenser, it's me ........Estelle!!!!!!!!!! :love:

You look absolutely fabulous as per usual.

Don't worry about what Mummy has said. My Mummy says the same about me!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

Anyway, if my Mummy was to lie on the floor I'm sure she would look like a beached whale!!!!!:lol::lol:

Oh...............I think I can hear Mummy coming back into the house....got to go....bye Spenser. xxxxxx

Love from Estelle. :love::love::love:

Looking fine as always Spenser :love::love:

Beano: My mummy is also pondering weather I am a tad portly, but it is purely fur ;)

Back