• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impatient Does!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Do you find your does are more impatient than your boys? When I give my big old frenchie boy a treat the girls will try and take it out of his mouth!!:shock::lol: Even tho I am about to give them a treat too!

Also earlier, Beatrix was begging me for another treat (she already had one) so I turned to get her one but evidently not quick enough! She turned and did a wee and when I asked her she whipped around giving me this happy defiant look of "Trick or Treat - you had Wee!!" and then hopped off doing a massive binky!:lol: Cheeky bunsters....

With me it's the other way around. Poor Star (doe) will be munching quite happily on a leaf in the garden and Twix (Buck) will come straight over and literally rip it from her mouth! How dare she eat his food!!!! :roll::lol:

I've never had a buck, but Ada (as did the late Beatrix) often reminds me of a hungry cat. She runs up to me wanting food, especially when I got to certain areas of the kitchen where I do or did keep her food.

Bella has to be one of the most impatient rabbits ever :lol: She goes nuts when I'm preparing food etc. and will very often try to mug me! She doesn't know what patience is :lol:

Back