• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

10 Beautiful Bunnies

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
I may be biased but are these not beautiful bunnies :D

Bonnie
Bonnie22ndJanuary20122.jpg

Bonnie22ndJanuary201211.jpg

Elidore
Elidore22ndJanuary20128.jpg

Elidore22ndJanuary201212.jpg

Maisie
BooandMoo16thJanuary20124.jpg

Bilbo
BooandMoo16thJanuary20129.jpg

Emrys
Emrys22ndJanuary20122.jpg

Merri
Merri22ndJanuary20121.jpg

Merri22ndJanuary20127.jpg

Mona
Mona22ndJanuary20123.jpg

Mona22ndJanuary201213.jpg

Orla
OrlaandDonovan16thJanuary20121.jpg

OrlaandDonovan16thJanuary20124.jpg

Donovan
Donovan18thJanuary20122.jpg

OrlaandDonovan16thJanuary201211.jpg

Lovely, lovely buns! :love::love::love:

Your new arrivals look very well and settled. :thumb:

Sadly not :( My sister in laws father in law could not drive her last week because of a last minute commitment so now they are coming up next week, hopefully on Sunday. The wait is beyond agonising. Especially when they told me the bunnies are both very licky and snuggly :love: I want some of that action :lol:

Alleycat said:
Gorgeous! Is Bilbo a little lion?

I think he must be. When I adopted him he looked like a normal bunnie and then after a couple of months this marvellous mullet started to grow through :lol:

I really have quite a rainbow selection of bunnies in terms of colour, type and breed or breed mix now. I have to say 10 is a nice round number. Saying that so is 12 or 15 or 50 :lol::lol:

Sorry, I thought the Dutchies were new. :oops:

I would be beside myself waiting too! They sound delightful. :love:

Sorry, I thought the Dutchies were new. :oops:

I would be beside myself waiting too! They sound delightful. :love:

They are new, I officially adopted them via email 2 weeks ago but they were based at a Manchester rescue so have to wait for them to come up. I'm so lucky and grateful that my sister lives in Manchester and was willing to collect them for me. I had to adopt fast as the rescue was over full and they were not willing to reserve them (adopting out on a first come first serve basis to free up space) so my poor sister has to put up with being licked and having her boots chewed :lol:

They will get such a fuss made of them when they arrive though and there will no doubt be a photo overload on here :oops:

So lovely and cute and cuddly. Several favourite pictures in this set!
Wonderful that two of them have Hobbity names - it's nice with the similarity between the words hobbit and rabbit :)

Are Orla and Donovan the two new arrivals?

So lovely and cute and cuddly. Several favourite pictures in this set!
Wonderful that two of them have Hobbity names - it's nice with the similarity between the words hobbit and rabbit :)

Are Orla and Donovan the two new arrivals?

We like Tolkien names :D We have had a Mithril, Pippen, Narya and Nenya too and of course Nori, Merri and Bilbo came from the same series of books :D
I have to agree about the hobbit/rabbit word relation. I also think they share certain behavioural aspects, namely: hairy feet, fear of heights and dislike of water, large appetites, small in stature, naturally fearful and living underground.

We also like Celtic names hence Emrys, Elidore, Orla and Donovan. Orla and Donovan are indeed the new arrivals but I'm still waiting for the stork to deliver them :shock::lol:

They're all very beautiful :love: Swap your ten for my one? :lol:;)
Can't wait for more pictures of Orla and Donovan when they arrive :)

They're all very beautiful :love: Swap your ten for my one? :lol:;)
Can't wait for more pictures of Orla and Donovan when they arrive :)

I'll think about ;):lol:

I can't wait to let Orla and Donovan into the garden because as far as I know they have never been outside before so I think they will like that. My sister sent me message saying one or both of them has chewed their phone cable this morning :oops:

I'll think about ;):lol:

I can't wait to let Orla and Donovan into the garden because as far as I know they have never been outside before so I think they will like that. My sister sent me message saying one or both of them has chewed their phone cable this morning :oops:

Oh dear :shock: I don't think she can be annoyed with them for too long with faces like that :love: ;) I do have a soft spot for dutchies :D

Oh dear :shock: I don't think she can be annoyed with them for too long with faces like that :love: ;) I do have a soft spot for dutchies :D

I feel the same as you about Dutchies and and actually wanted a ginger Dutch ten years ago when I got my first buns but there were none in rescue so this is a bit of a dream come true. The fact she comes with such a gorgeous hubby is an added bonus too :D

Also I think my sister and her fiancé are conisdering adopting buns of their own after this experience. I really hope they do, it will be so nice for them and any rescue buns as they have a decent indoor set up :D

Back