• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum and Raisin u/d day 1 on page six. Photos post 70

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Should be home soon!
%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

Last edited:
Looks brilliant Ali..they have been exercising out together each day..so the side by side approach should work to get them to forget their humping/scrapping and fall properly in love again :D

Looks brilliant Ali..they have been exercising out together each day..so the side by side approach should work to get them to forget their humping/scrapping and fall properly in love again :D

Thanks Jill! They are currently hiding under their red stools with their bottoms touching through the crates!:love::love:

I have managed a few photos without flash which are uploading now. Raisin has been out exploring a lot, Rum has had a few wanders but dashes back under the stool again. Wee darlings, I am totally and utterly besotted!

:love: awww its rum and raison, did they have a falling out? before coming to you that why in separate crates, hope they soon fall back in love x

Oh my, just look at them, the wee darlings! :love:The photo of Run periscoping is especially cute. I might need to have some chocolate to calm me down. :oops::lol:

:love: awww its rum and raison, did they have a falling out? before coming to you that why in separate crates, hope they soon fall back in love x

Unfortunately there has been a lot of humping and fur pulling so I am taking my time letting them settle before they get together again.

Back