• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Falcon..just visiting

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
The gorgeous Falcon is here overnight on his way to Nickie
As much as we didn't want him to have another change of home it was lovely to see him :love:

He isn't keen on change but settled into a pile of hay and then........

" I doos remember this place..dis is Auntie Jill's and she does gives me de noseyrubs and fwesh erbs :D"

falconherb.jpg

and sure enough the fresh basil and dill did the trick and soon disappeared :D

falconherb-1.jpg

Hello gorgeous :wave: You're looking as stunning as ever. :love:

I was so sad that it didn't work out for him in Scotland after his long journey up there, but really pleased that he's now on his way to his forever home with Nickie. :D

Hello gorgeous :wave: You're looking as stunning as ever. :love:

I was so sad that it didn't work out for him in Scotland after his long journey up there, but really pleased that he's now on his way to his forever home with Nickie. :D

falcon says " hellooooo auntie Tracy :wave:..i doos remember how kind you is too :D xx "

Helloooooo Falcon! This time tomorrow you'll be here! :wave: I hope you're going to be a good boy because we don't have any norty bunnehs here....

....Apart from Truffles.

And Mulberry.

Both Honeybunnies...hmm...do I detect a pattern? :?

Ah well, even if you are norty, you can stay here anyway.... :lol::lol:

Helloooooo Falcon! This time tomorrow you'll be here! :wave: I hope you're going to be a good boy because we don't have any norty bunnehs here....

....Apart from Truffles.

And Mulberry.

Both Honeybunnies...hmm...do I detect a pattern? :?

Ah well, even if you are norty, you can stay here anyway.... :lol::lol:

:shock: How very outrageous :shock: ALL Honeybunnies are exceptionally well behaved :angel: (except for the naughty ones)

:lol::lol:

I thought it was BARC bunnies not Honeybunnies who had a reputation for nortiness.:? Not that I think a bit of nortiness in a bunny is necessarily a bad thing. :lol:

Susie he is a naughty bunny I can tell you full of cheek...erm Jill. I'm sorry if our lots has learned him any naughty habit but I blame hubby as I am sure falcon now think he is a dog or cat as he bonded great with them here aannd was found grooming either often

He sounds like an amazing bun! Hope he gets on well in his new home and causes plenty of mischief :lol:

You will love him it was strange today going into tthat room and he wasn't here

I really admire all those who foster and help in bunny runs. Maybe just as well I don't drive or have my own place - Bunny-napping would be a distinct possibility! :oops:

Back