• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got a doggy....!

chul

Staff member
For walking only! :D

2012-01-22151212.jpg

2012-01-22151237.jpg

My Nanna can't take her for long walks now so I have said I will take her! We had a lovely walk with my mum today!

Brilliant! Sorry your Nan isn't up to taking her long walks anymore though.

Thanks, its not my nanna as such, her partner has dementia so shes struggling to look after him as he cant walk far.

Candy is a westie cross poodle!

Oooh, lovely. This way you can get to walk her which she will love and your Nan fets to keep her goggie knowing that she is being looked after by you. Lovely.

I'm sorry to hear about your Nan's partner. It is so difficult at times coping with dementia and so tiring.

Lovely doggie though :love:

Sweet wee thing! Sorry your nana's partner is unwell honey, I used to work with dementia patients and know how hard it is. My husband's grandad has is, they just seem to of stuck him in a home and forgotten about it. He doesn't know his son's died, he just knows it's this man down the road that's dead. I don't want to give up on him and always ask, but no-one else seems bothered.

Back