• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scavenging rabbit :)

Alleycat

Alpha Buck
Why is it that he can't eat from a hay rack, but can eat from the rubbish bag?!?!? :roll:

IMG147.jpg

Spenser likes to think of himself as a posh bunny, but he will only eat hay from the floor of his hutch or his basin - seems to particularly relish the added flavouring of wee. :mrgreen::roll::lol:

lol i thought ours were unique!!

actually bluebell and lily do actually scavenge rubbish bags..in case theres tasties in with them snotty tissues of burnt food:oops:

lily lives in my room and only really enjoys the recycling bag of drinks cans...she loves throwing them in the air andbanging them on mybed legs at 3 am:oops: so have to make sure no bags of anything near her!!
bluebell downstairs like to bin raid and the pile of hay etc i have just swept up..i turn to get the dustpan and shes sat on top of it all eating..stopping only to glare at me and say..WOT....WOT YOU LOOKIN AT :oops::lol::lol:

we had a mini lop who used to drink his own wee..hed empty a patch in the litter tray..wee and then turn round and drink the wee:shock: vet had no idea why either!!

Back