• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird Toy

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
When in a toy shop I noticed this toy, its a bunny fur real pet toy type thing, though I dont think they got the sounds quite right....

click it its a video :p

HAHA! I saw these in Sainsburys the other day, it attracted my attention as it resembled Pearl. They also have a guinea pig one which looked similar to Rita pig. The noises did somewhat confuse me though ..... :lol:

As far as weird toys goes it does not beat the one my son got from an elderly great aunt. She has poor eyesight so can only assume it was mistake.

I thought it was a weird mouse at first
Buesdorf31stDecember201153.jpg

Then I saw the label and it all made sense :lol:
Buesdorf31stDecember201154.jpg

Needless to say we left it in Germany :D

it comes with a bottle and a carrot

one noise is supposed to be the rabbit eating a carrot the other is supposed to be the rabbit drinking from the bottle. the barking noise I have no idea

As far as weird toys goes it does not beat the one my son got from an elderly great aunt. She has poor eyesight so can only assume it was mistake.

I thought it was a weird mouse at first
Buesdorf31stDecember201153.jpg

Then I saw the label and it all made sense :lol:
Buesdorf31stDecember201154.jpg

Needless to say we left it in Germany :D

wth 0_o

that is amazing! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: A barking bunny!

My daughter has the guinea pig. :love: I tried to persuade her she wanted the bunny but she was having none of it. :roll:

We used to have a toy from the Disney Store - it was Mickey & Minnie Mouse & it would sing a song, only the voices were Winnie the Pooh and Tigger; it really used to confuse the children when they were little. :lol::lol::lol:

Back