• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bentley went to Windwhistle Warren yesterday..........

Tracy

Warren Veteran
and he came home with a friend. :love:

It really was love at first sight for these two. :love: They spent the whole journey home lying stretched out and snuggled together in the carrier. I've been watching them during the night and all they've done for the whole time is either snuggle up together or groom each other. :love:

Her name at the rescue was 'Princess Sparkles' but we've renamed her 'Minnie'. She is like a mini-Bentley, so the name Minnie stuck. :D

They're currently in a bonding pen and will move into Bentley's playhouse and run in a few days. My next job is to neutralise the accommodation, which will be a job and a half as, despite being neutered, he is quite a smelly lad. :roll:

Bentley%252520and%252520Minnie%25252001.jpg

Bentley%252520and%252520Minnie%25252002.jpg

Bentley%252520and%252520Minnie%25252003.jpg

What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And love at first sight too.....................................brilliant.:D:D:D:love::love::love:

It doesn't get much better than this.

I've met Princess Sparkle a few times so I know how adorable she really is. A forever home has eventually arrived.

Happy, happy happy!!!!!!!!!!!

:love:Aaaw - :love:

What an easy bond for you. Somebuns just seem to take to each other - Furby and Faye were like that - instant love.

Your two are totally gorgeous bunsters xx

Wow Bentley has gotten huge! :shock:
I'm glad he's found a friend, and I love little and large couples! :love::love:

Back