• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Falcon is on his way!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Fingers crossed! Thanks to the kindness of a whole range of people involved in temporary (extended!) acccommodation and a lengthy bunnyrun that will see him travel all the way from Scotland to Essex.

Can't wait to meet the little man! Am just sorry I won't be in to meet Sarah /Red who is bringing him the last leg of ther journey - vets appt. :(

A bit curious to see if he can outstamp my two thumpers, Scamper and Truffles... :lol:

Falcon was a Honeybunny bird bunny rescue, for those of you who may be wondering! :wave: He's had a lot of travelling and moving around and I can't wait to see him settled here, especially in Summer when he can go outside with the other buns. :love:

I was part of the bunny run that brought him to Scotland, he is a gorgeous boy and I am delighted to hear that he has found another loving home

He should be at Jills now he was picked up and on his way for 1 from. Kays. ....I think he. Should have a new. Name the wander for the amount of miles he has covered or somonnthing to do with travel

Hi

Falcon is here :love:
although you don't want them to come back it is lovely to see him :D
and nickie..don't change his name again..poor boy has had so many..he will always be Falcon to me..a Bird-bunny to the end :D

pics later

and huge thanks for everyone's help with this..Kay for being a bun sitter and meeting place, Debbie for picking up Falcon and fostering him for a while aswell as bringing him down to collect the 2 long termers of ours you are taking on..Liz and Steve for their help with Rum and Raisin and tomorrows run with Falcon, and Sarah who is doing the last leg tomorrow....and to Carol and her friend who drove up to Leigh and back today just because they wanted to help:D
All fantastic stars and great to work together and have people on here who are so kind xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back