• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lost soul arriving tomorow UD he is here

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
A lovely girl i have spoke too has found a neighbours bunny wondering the streets of manchester when taking him to the neighbour they told her to leave him roaming the streets, she took him in and i have offered to take little bunny on. as much as i know he is eating well and pooping and just now drying off he has been through the wars and is blind in one eye:(
least to say tomorow will be spent collecting little bun and getting him sorted.
vibes he isnt in to much of a condition.
i do have one photo of him but my phone wont upload it :/

Last edited:
im so worried about him he is freeranging at this girls house tonight i just want to give him big cuddles :(
lots of pictures required Ali :p

Bunny is with me. Hes very thin and has suffered an bite thatt has caused clouding to his eye. Hes getting through all this hay fast which is promising! He is a happy hopper all in all :)

Bunny is with me. Hes very thin and has suffered an bite thatt has caused clouding to his eye. Hes getting through all this hay fast which is promising! He is a happy hopper all in all :)

The poor little darling. Being left on the streets.:evil::evil:

But......................how fortunate that you now have him. One very lucky little bunny.

Sweet dreams lucky little fella. :love::love::love:

Back