• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rattie clean out session :)

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
With all this rattie talk on RU, I had to show off my girls :D

This is them after tonight's clean out... They were a bit hyper after having free range time running about the living room floor whilst I was scrubbing the cage :)

There's 3 girls in there - Rose, Marmalade and Chocolate :) I'll let you guess who is who!

They have a Jenny cage with finacard as substrate with ripped up toilet paper and hay. They've got a metal watering can, an igloo, a carrot treat dispenser thing, a big tray, a ladder with toys attached and a rope :) They usually have 2/3 hammocks in there too but unfortunately, they were all chewed to pieces so I have some more on order! I also have a wooden wine rack to plasticote!!!

Anyway, here they are :D

bccfd5f0.jpg

Awe...................They look sweet.:love::love::love::love::love: Are they easy to catch after free range play? Do they come to you?

Rose and Chocolate come back but Marmalade doesn't :lol: Took me and the OH pulling out the sofa and chasing her! Only took a few mins though...

Chocolate is the hooded brown/white one on the ladder... She has a head tilt after an ear infection but has somehow turned it into an advantage! Marmalade in the other girlie on the ladder and Rose is the blurry one on the plastic box.

They had a great time though!!!!! :)

Awww!!! Gorgeous :love::love::love: Honey and Treasure both know their names and usually come when called but you can see them weighing up the options of coming to me, usually they get a treat, or staying out to play longer! :lol: Treasure especially is cheeky and she can climb from my desk onto the frogs tank then jump to the bookshelf where they're not allowed, I can see her getting ready to climb up onto the tank and is I say Treasure..no.. she'll freeze and slowly wander away, pretending like she wasn't going to do anything :roll: :lol:

Back