• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The guinea pigs :) *pics must see*

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
I decided to take some pictures of Ruby & Daisy today, I have had them 2 weeks tomorrow :shock:

they will be 5 weeks old on monday :D

I brought them in for half an hour to take some snaps and have some cuddles, don't worry It was mild outside and there wasn't much of a temp difference from the house and the shed :roll: :) sorry the pictures are huge!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ruby :love:

P1060422.jpg

P1060424.jpg

P1060423.jpg

Daisy :love:

P1060429.jpg

P1060427.jpg

ummm hahaha :oops: :lol:

P1060416.jpg

P1060415.jpg

P1060414.jpg

They are both so sweet lovely girls,, but ruby is gorgeous her coat looks so shiny almost like shes a satin :)

They are both so sweet lovely girls,, but ruby is gorgeous her coat looks so shiny almost like shes a satin :)

This 2 are half sisters different mums but same dad , there mothers live together also they were born on the same day :) Both of the girl's mum's are short furred and Dad is a sheltie/coronet :)

do you think these 2 will have long fur when they are older? :roll:

also what breed would they be classed as, crossbreed?? :?

They will be classed as cross breeds yeahh, and as for their coat i would say they will stay short coated but may have medium coats depending if they take more after there mum or dad so i'd say short-medium coats,, when they get to 3 months ish if there going to have a longer coat you will see it as it sould be growing by then,, when i had long coated piggies thats when it really started growing :)

Looking back at the photos i'd definatly say ruby will stay short coated but theres a chance daisy may get a slightly longer coat but only time will tell for her

They will be classed as cross breeds yeahh, and as for their coat i would say they will stay short coated but may have medium coats depending if they take more after there mum or dad so i'd say short-medium coats,, when they get to 3 months ish if there going to have a longer coat you will see it as it sould be growing by then,, when i had long coated piggies thats when it really started growing :)

Ok thanks :thumb:

Back