• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...Buttons :)

okikokikate

Mama Doe
(Sorry I don't know how to make them smaller!)

Here is my beautiful little girl Buttons. 18 weeks old (we think), Lionhead cross.
I rescued her from North Clwyd Animal Rescue this afternoon.

Totally in <3

Buttons4.jpg

Buttons3.jpg

Buttons2.jpg

Buttons1.jpg

Last edited:
Buttons is beautiful - I met her on Christmas Eve and couldn't get over how tiny she was!!! Six of my buns are ex NCAR residents and my OH volunteers there on Saturdays - I will look forward to seeing more pics of her :love:

Buttons is beautiful - I met her on Christmas Eve and couldn't get over how tiny she was!!! Six of my buns are ex NCAR residents and my OH volunteers there on Saturdays - I will look forward to seeing more pics of her :love:

She's just so fluffy :) :love:

Will defo be staying with this forum, everyones been so helpful and kind

She has settled so well, Ive bought her a dog bed to sleep in, but shes currently snoozing underneath an upturned cardboard box (we have cut out spaces for her to get in and out of it)

I liked Rainbow and Nutmeg too, but once I held Buttons I knew she was the one :love:

So glad I went to NCAR and managed to give someone a good home :)

She's just so fluffy :) :love:

Will defo be staying with this forum, everyones been so helpful and kind

She has settled so well, Ive bought her a dog bed to sleep in, but shes currently snoozing underneath an upturned cardboard box (we have cut out spaces for her to get in and out of it)

I liked Rainbow and Nutmeg too, but once I held Buttons I knew she was the one :love:

So glad I went to NCAR and managed to give someone a good home :)

Glad she is setlling in - she looks like she has grown from your pics - she looked so small sniffing Pat's wellies!!!! :lol:

Im sure she has grown since Thursday when I first saw her!
She enjoyed some curly kale today, she hasn't had it before but she nibbled it all down :)
Pat's gonna ring me in a few days to check on her progress

Im sure she has grown since Thursday when I first saw her!
She enjoyed some curly kale today, she hasn't had it before but she nibbled it all down :)
Pat's gonna ring me in a few days to check on her progress

:thumb:

hehe

cant wait to hear more and more about her :D

Adorable! :love::love: I love her dainty little paws.
I thought she only had one ear from the first picture!

Back