• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

went to the rspca in ringwood today..

beccimarie

Mama Doe
I gave them all my bales of hay, megazorb, blankets, beds, bottles, snugglesafes, and lots of unopened toys and treats and tunnels ect i got for poppys christmas before she past :'( i know its what casper and poppy would have wanted, the rspca were so greatful for all the stuff and even gave me a tour round the rabbit enclosures :love: i fell inlove.. they were all so lovely there and told me not to cry else it would set them off :lol: so i held i brave face.. there was so many but the lady said alot of them have waiting homes :love: very reassuring, had a lovely day looking round and being told all there individual stories.. there was one called martin, he was full of character! came right up to me and was ripping up his newpaper :lol: lovely day :love:

Aw, that's a lovely thing to do. I'm sure all the things will be very appreciated by all the bunnies there.

It's nice you enjoyed your day there too and got to see some lovely bunsters :love:

What a lovely, lovely thing to do.

I've read about Casper and Poppy, and Susie Bun's right, they would be so, so proud of you. They were so lucky having you as their mum.

I hope, in time, you will feel strong enough to, again, give a loving home to some rescue bun(s), as you obviously have a lot of love to give, and, as we know, there's plenty of buns waiting for that.....

Thank you everyone :) i had a lovely time there.. it was lovely to see happy bunnys running around again.. i just wish casper and poppy were still here :cry:

I drive past there all the time at work always wanted to go in! That's was lovely of you to donate all that stuff... I know if I went in there though I'd leave with more bunnies !!!

I drive past there all the time at work always wanted to go in! That's was lovely of you to donate all that stuff... I know if I went in there though I'd leave with more bunnies !!!

i must admit i was extremely tempted by one but thankfully he was already reserved for a new loving home :) it is a lovely rescue to visit! everyone is so friendly

Back