• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..well that bond didnt go too well ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:roll:

Jammie Dodger came back today to meet his date ... but he liked her a bit too much ..and humped her until his willy was realy sore ... so had to stop .. :shock: :(

not a happy bunny now .. :(

Angie's getting to be quite an expert with sore willies (on bunnies of course!!). ;):lol::lol:

I hope he feels better soon. xx

:lol: Now there's something to be notorious for!

I hope he feels better soon. Why they don't have a little light in their head that pops on and goes 'stop humping you moron, this is hurting!' I don't know.

quick update .... ky done well ..again .. said willy has now retracted itself away ....and although still very swelled and red it is at least back where it belongs ..

JD eating and drinking ...but still looking sorry for himself .. especialy when he needs to wee .. :(

let this be a warning to you randy males out there ... :no:

quick update .... ky done well ..again .. said willy has now retracted itself away ....and although still very swelled and red it is at least back where it belongs ..

JD eating and drinking ...but still looking sorry for himself .. especialy when he needs to wee .. :(

:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Oh poor little man

Back