• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Made a Start on Making my Morse Cards :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hopefully I will improve with more practice :oops:

009-4.jpg

010-6.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-5.jpg

014-5.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-4.jpg

017-3.jpg

020-3.jpg

021-3.jpg

Lovely :love:

Just be aware if you;re planning on posting any that the ones with bulkier trimming cost more to post :) (that smiley is too freaky :()

They are really lovely.

I know when I asked if you were going to sell them you said you didn't want to as that would mean meeting people but you could put them on one of the craft sites and just post them - so wouldn't need to meet anyone new. I'm sure they would sell.

Not sure what the rules are for selling things on here but I am sure some of us would buy Morse cards from you. I like the one with the pink bow with him on the grass - sooooo Morse like:love:

They are really lovely Jane - I think you should sell them - you could sell them on here and post them to people.. might help a bit with your vets bills and they really are lovely. I would buy them :thumb:

Back