• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby and Daisy - looking for their forever home

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby and Daisy have been in foster care with me a few months now, after their were transferred from another RSPCA branch. Pairs are always here much longer than single buns, but Bobby and Daisy SO deserve a forever home :love:

They are both mega friendly, it was hard to get photos as Bobby seems to think its ok to sit on your lap constantly and Daisy has to come and see what hes up to so she can be in on the nose rubs too :lol:

DSCN0250.jpg

DSCN0281-1.jpg

DSCN0255-1.jpg

DSCN0266.jpg

Bobby praying for his forever home :love::love:
DSCN0277.jpg

Bobby washing his feet :lol:
DSCN0246.jpg

Bobby and Daisy have been in RSPCA way too long :( Its so sad, as they are adorable bunnies, they both have so much personality. Daisy will now come over and give me 'kisses' when i go to their hutch :love: Anyone looking for a pair of little cuties? xx

:love: Thank you so much for the heads up!

They both look lovely! I so hope they find their much deserved home soon. They've been waiting for AGES but Bobby for the longest amount of time.

Two hilarious and genuinely lovely little bunnies.

Back