• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabels says hymphhh

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
naughty naughty mummy, my corner litter tray she tied to bacl of my crate wth a shoe lase but learnt how to rattle t n morning and bang and try and turn t over when jumping on her doesn;t get her out of bed, so what did she do today, went out and got some mini grippers from pound shop and now can;t move my litter tray to make a noise, she s very naughty, but her dad said i will soon think of another trick, as i am mabels and too clever :lol:

Ooh Mabel, what are you going to do now?

well at moment im eating my supper but will think of a plan of action when mum sleeps tonight, mum did say once her first mini lop mitzi, once slept on mums back and mum didn;t know, she woke up thinking ouch my back is abt sore then realised there was a bunny asleep on it, hymmm maybe i should invte myself under her bed covers and throw her out of bed

mabels

well at moment im eating my supper but will think of a plan of action when mum sleeps tonight, mum did say once her first mini lop mitzi, once slept on mums back and mum didn;t know, she woke up thinking ouch my back is abt sore then realised there was a bunny asleep on it, hymmm maybe i should invte myself under her bed covers and throw her out of bed

mabels

:lol::lol::lol::lol: norty Mabel! It's a god job Sox is so well behaved... ;)

oh yes sox ust stays on his snugglesafe :lol: i wasn;t to pleased this morning i couldn;t move the litter tray nor rattle it, mummy 1 mabels 0 :evil: :lol:

Back