• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

was sorting out rabbits

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
litter tray and snugglesafe in kitchen before i did their suppers, and mum was making a sandwich, sox walked in and stood up looking at her, she said what does he want, ii said your near the fridge so he is asking for a carrot :lol: so she gave him one and called him greedy boy :lol::love:

:lol: he will try that again now hes not silly :p

he has you all wrapped around his little paws

he does t every chance he does since last week or so :lol: i feed them ss in mornng and as soon as he ate that he follows me back in kitchen and looks at frdge, say no not supper tme for while you just had breakfast :lol:

he does t every chance he does since last week or so :lol: i feed them ss in mornng and as soon as he ate that he follows me back in kitchen and looks at frdge, say no not supper tme for while you just had breakfast :lol:

but then they do the bunny eyes :roll:

if yuri does bunny eyes then still doesnt get her way she thumps, grunts bounces away from me then looks back in a strop. Silly bunnies :D

awww :lol: sox just goes all innocent and follows you and then begs for strokes and then runs to fridge again, locksley used to be the same, except he carried his carrot like a bone as soon as gave it to him, he would then run around living room showing it off to everyone like we would want it :lol: mabel take carrot and takes it to mums chair and eat in front of her, like she thinks mum would be jealous that she got carrot to eat and she hasn;t :lol:

thats sooooooo cute!!!! When you give yuri a carrot she parades up and down with it like shes singing "ive got a carrot, Ive got a carrot" :p

Back