• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is my bunny normal?!?

Neleh

Alpha Buck
I've been trying to make life a bit more interesting for Mr Snowdrop now he and Malteser are seperated until Malteser is better. Today I got a long shallow cardboard box and filled it with sawdust. When Mr Snowdrop goes in the box he spins around in circles, jumps in and out of the box, runs around the run and jumps back into the box, he also shakes his head when he is jumping :lol: We have been laughing our socks off at this, we think it is normal behavior but thought I'd check it out just in case!

Sounds like a crazy happy bunny to me (especially the head tossing).

Not sure why he would react like that, to that though.

The OH says he is like me - nuts! I've been known to head bang so who knows lol! It seemed like he was just so overwhelmed with the excitement of being able to dig he just exploded with crazy excitedness!

Last edited:
Aw, I am pleased! The poor little bun spent 2 days sat in a corner looking at the floor when Malteser got sick - he had no interest in his toys and reduced his food and drink. He is now wolfing his pellets and hay (he never ate hay ever!) and being a crazy little bunster! I'm so pleased you think he is happy again too :p:love::D

Back