• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats Cats Cats!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Time for some more cat pics! :D

Kittens Dexter and Sookie...
AllCats38b.jpg

All four of my cats munching away. Salem, Florence, Sookie and Dexter...
AllCats42b.jpg

Kitten Dexter...
Dexter87b.jpg

Kitten Sookie...
Sookie93b.jpg

That cost £60 to replace...
Sookie100b.jpg

She has no idea...
Sookie101b.jpg

Sookie106b.jpg

Sookie119b.jpg

Sookie123b.jpg

Double trouble...
AllCats57b.jpg

Mummy Florence with her kittens...
AllCats68b.jpg

Kitten Dexter...
Dexter98b.jpg

Dexter102b.jpg

Dexter103b.jpg

Keeping me company when bonding Sophie and Barley...
Dexter109b.jpg

Dexter116b.jpg

Dexter117b.jpg

Florence with her big belly...
Florence32b.jpg

Florence36b.jpg

Thank you! :D

It's lovely that everyone has a different favourite! :lol: They're very different kitties!

Mummy Florence is very laid back, and loves being stroked and groomed. She still won't spend much time on the bed or sofas, but prefers to sleep underneath or on the stairs. I guess she's been told off for getting on the furniture in a previous home :cry:

Kitten Dexter is shy, but getting more confident. He sleeps next to me in bed, and I can get a few strokes out of him now. His loves Florence very much. If I groom her, he joins in too!

Kitten Sookie is my cuddle kitten! :love: She likes climbing all over me and following her uncle Salem around.

I'm so glad I adopted three at once! And very glad they all get on with Salem! :love:

Hi Helen

Lovely piccies - they all look so beautiful and happy!

How is Salem doing?

I love Florence's fur :love:

Salem is doing very well! He's still on the steroids and the beta-blockers. Up from 4.1kg to 4.5kg since we started the drugs and special diet food, which is amazing! He still has bald patches from the surgery though. He'll have weigh-ins every 6 weeks now where his dose of steroids will be reviewed. We're down from 2 tablets a day to 1 and a half now. Thank god for steroids! :lol:

Back