• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My messy boy lol

Thunders_Mum

Mama Doe
He is moulting like crazy at the moment, even though I groom him he still looks scruffy :lol: my mum says he looks like an old man, hes only 8 months old :lol: still gorgeous though :love:

Img746401EF.jpg

From a fellow lion owner, I can tell you it only gets worse as they get bigger and older, but they're so lovely though :love::love:

From a fellow lion owner, I can tell you it only gets worse as they get bigger and older, but they're so lovely though :love::love:

:lol: just managed to groom him for 5 minutes. If thats your lionhead in your signature then you have it much worse than me :shock::lol:

:lol: just managed to groom him for 5 minutes. If thats your lionhead in your signature then you have it much worse than me :shock::lol:

Yes, that's mine :love: She weighs over 5 kgs, and we need 3 people to give her a thorough grooming, and minor casulaties such as bitemarks or scratches are common - I can see the vets' faces fall every time I bring her in :D

But they really are bueaitufl and REALLY soft bunnies :love:

what a cutie :love:

my lionhead doesnt need grooming yet but I think I should start her soon :shock: might nip to the shops and buy her some brushes eeek :lol:

Back