• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CoCo's poem to me...more tears!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
CoCo is one of my friends bunnies, but we live so close we are constantly round each others houses so it's like we are also the owners of each others bunnies as well. I often have to look after Matilda&Twinks's furries when she is away with work. Our bunnies (and Tinkerbell cat) are our entire world, so CoCos passing has affected me deeply too. We spent 3 days and nights trying to help him before he left for the Bridge and we are both devastated.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?328171-My-Gorgeous-CoCo-Bun-x

I was given this poem yesterday and the tears started rolling again.

CoCospoem.jpg

S-J I'm so grateful for you telling us about Sunnyfields Crematorium, they are wonderful! Matilda&Twinks went to collect his ashes and was expecting to just be handed the little box, but they had but it in an open, sturdy, box shaped black bag, filled with black tissue paper and the little box with plaque sat on top covered in rose petals and a fabric lily. They had also done personalised poems one from Co-Co to her and from her to him in a lovely A4 folder. She said they had sat it on the little rememberance alter where we had left him and the lady told her to take her time!

Those holes seem to get deeper and bigger each time, and it gets harder and harder :-(

Back