• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Turning Into One of Those Weeks *BIG Sigh*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
First Aisling started with Tooth root pain, then Freckle had a problem with drooling, cause remains unknown. Then Patrick had to have his first Dental and he has had a bad reaction to viscotears. Now Colonel Colin has a horrible flare up of Otitis

My poor Bunsters :cry:

I think my lot sneak online and look up various Veterinary sites to find some strange ailment to test our Vets with !!

Ours has all been the usual stuff, 2 dentals, one x-ray, 1 blood test and a skin scraping this week. Last week was 3 neuters, 2 of which had really bad recovery's, one oap check up with blood test, The week before that I can't even remember :oops: everything is becoming a blur :lol:

Oh no, not Colonel Colin too :cry: Hope things start to look up soon. Sending lots of vibes for the poorly buns and hamster, and hugs for you xx

Back