• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Minimallow and other gerbil fans

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I thought you might like an update on the girls. They are all doing really well and the agoutis are really friendly. The kids have time with them every day and the two youngest spent their pocket money on the toys you can see in the photos.

20120119_152917.jpg

%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

20120119_153650.jpg

20120119_153614.jpg

20120119_153313.jpg

20120119_153122.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww, they are gorgeous. :love: How kind of your children to spend their pocket money on toys for them. :D:love:

Thank you so much for this Ali. It's made my day :) What lovely kind children you have! The girls all look in great condition and I'm so happy they are with you. Thank you for adopting them and giving them the life they deserve. :love:

They are gorgeous! :love: The agoutis remind me of the gerbil I was acquainted with back in the mid 1980s.

Thank you so much for this Ali. It's made my day :) What lovely kind children you have! The girls all look in great condition and I'm so happy they are with you. Thank you for adopting them and giving them the life they deserve. :love:

Thanks! I am so glad you like the photos, it's hard to get them to stay still for them!!

They benefited today from an Amazon delivery which had about 15 feet of brown paper in it. Fed throughthe shredder it made lovely soft bedding!

Last edited:
Thanks! I am so glad you like the photos, it's hard to get them to stay still for them!!

They benefited today from an Amazon delivery which had about 15 feet of brown paper in it. Fed throughthe shredder it made lovely soft bedding!

Oh i know. Can spend ages waiting for that moment to snap them! The amount of blurred pics you go through is incredible :lol: I bet they love the brown paper bedding!

Back