• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing the 'Say NO to Head Humping Campaign' . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Parsley has asked me to spread work of his new campaign which he hopes will reach out to all buns and make them aware of the all too often tragic consequences of head humping . . .

'SAY NO TO HEAD HUMPING'

We all know how it starts . . the urge for just one little furry head hump .. . . . the guilty look as we give in to our urges and the promise to ourselves that this will be the last

Its not just us adult males that suffer, young buns, and even our wifey buns can become addicted to the cheap thrills and soft fluffy seductive head humping sensations.

Some buns try and tell themselves its not harmful, some young buns even mock those who try and tell them of the dangers of the drug like hump . .

but BEWARE . . HEAD HUMPING can leave you crippled for life!!

Sadly shrunken in those parts you were once so proud of . . Ostracized by other more complete buns . . . left isolated in rehabilitation and recovery wards . . . or WORSE . . {Parsley asked me not to go into details here as it could be alarming to young buns . . }

So FOLLOW THE PARSLEY CAMPAIGN AND SAY NO to HEAD HUMPING

The only head humping Humphrey does is mine, so there is no chance his manhood will get bitten :mrgreen: :lol::lol:

So sorry, keep laughing at this post. But poor Parsley was so badly hurt.

I did actually used to tell Ada off for headhumping Beatrix when I first saw it, as I assumed it was bullying.

Today I found Nutmeg (neutered 3 years ago) head humping Milk Thistle (neutered 2 years ago - girlie and long time girlfriend). MT is a nippy little thing in more ways than one . . and I removed Nutmeg quickly . . and Parsley decided to start his campaign . .

I wish I could use this to stop Smoo, but her humpee, Grim, has no front teeth to bite back with. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:poor Parsley!

Dudley will be making Daisy join! But, he would like all the RU Bucks to know this is only precautionary and there is no truth in the rumour that she head humps him to get him away from 'her' food or the place she wants to snooze!!!!

Master Smudge will also be requesting that Miss Bramble joins, but would like to assure everyone that this is a precautionary measure and it is not true that he gets duffed up by a girl!

Last edited:
Back