• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found the perfect little playhouse

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
On ebay. All hand made and so sweet. It is small but I want it to replace my 4ft by 3ft happy hutch as the roof is not holding up very well so it is the perfect size. Plus it is tall so lots of room for levels.

Problem is its in Sheffield and they don't offer a courier service so no way of getting it :( Gutted as its just what I have been searching for and its a bargain price

Have you asked if you could arrange to have it couriered yourself? Some places don't like the hassle of organising a courier but will happily let you arrange one to pick it up from them. Worth asking as I've found most places to be pretty flexible about it. :D

Maybe they could deliver it to a nearby forum member then you could organise a courier from there?

Have you asked if you could arrange to have it couriered yourself? Some places don't like the hassle of organising a courier but will happily let you arrange one to pick it up from them. Worth asking as I've found most places to be pretty flexible about it. :D

OOh I have never done that before :oops:, I may have a word with them

If you do arrange your own courier, be sure to get a quote from.parcel monkey. They are half the price of parcelforce.

I've seen this little playhouse before too! I know it has the same floor space as a 6x2 hutch, but couldn't decide if it mattered that it didn't meet the '3 hops' criterion - can the 'hops' be round in circles?

I never followed the thought process through to make a decision on it, and outside buns are on the backburner for me anyway for a few months now.

I agree it is lovely though!

Hi Liz - that little house is lovely :love: and yep, Parcelmonkey are definitely worth a try. They use City Link as their main couriers and pick up from your door & deliver next working day. I use them for anything heavier than 2.5kg! You'd just need to ask the seller for the dimensions of the house when flat packed & it's approximate weight (you can guesstimate this though) + their address for collection. You might end up doing them a favour as them offering to courier it in this way should mean more people will consider buying from them!

Back