• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what!!!!

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
I have caught Homer eating hay - yes eating hay :D Not many strands but he is eating it. I really can't believe after 8.5 years he starts to eat hay. I have tried everything to get him to eat it in the past and bought every hay I could but to no avail. I have chopped it, mixed it, given cubes etc but no he would not eat it.

He is eating the Hay for Pets rye one.:love:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek thats amazing really made up for you Sandra so so pleased :love:
I know, we can't quite believe it. C cleaned them out before and when they went back in they both went straight to the toilet where the fresh has was and started to eat it.:love: I don't think he will eat loads but at least it is some. The other two are little hay monsters (especially Cassie)

I know, we can't quite believe it. C cleaned them out before and when they went back in they both went straight to the toilet where the fresh has was and started to eat it.:love: I don't think he will eat loads but at least it is some. The other two are little hay monsters (especially Cassie)

Brilliant news cant beliebe its taken this long. Have they had this hay before? Maybe C cleans them out in a special way :D

Brilliant news cant beliebe its taken this long. Have they had this hay before? Maybe C cleans them out in a special way :D

I got this batch just before Christmas. We have had the rye one once before but he showed no interest.

C does clean them out a lot but maybe I could use that as an excuse ;)

I got this batch just before Christmas. We have had the rye one once before but he showed no interest.

C does clean them out a lot but maybe I could use that as an excuse ;)

Haha that made me laugh out loud! :) Gordon has been off these last few weeks so he's done ours. It's usually my job as I get in first so do them before I have a shower. It's been so lovely to not have to clean them out in the dark!

Well done Homey!! Keep it up and you'll keep the vet away!!

Haha that made me laugh out loud! :) Gordon has been off these last few weeks so he's done ours. It's usually my job as I get in first so do them before I have a shower. It's been so lovely to not have to clean them out in the dark!

Well done Homey!! Keep it up and you'll keep the vet away!!

Lets hope so.................

Back