• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vincent & Meg - do you think they like each other>? :-)

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
They have been bonded since Sunday. I think their friends :D:D:D

please excuse my living room which now resembles a stable :oops:

P1040233.jpg

P1040236.jpg

tongues!! :lol:

P1040225.jpg

P1040223.jpg

I love this pic. V - 'Are we cool?' M - ' yea we're cool.' .......* uncomfatable silence* :lol:

P1040219.jpg

P1040217.jpg

P1040237.jpg

P1040246.jpg

P1040247.jpg

P1040248.jpg

P1040253.jpg

Just had their porridge - hence clean bowls and fat tummy ;)

P1040251.jpg

We let them out free range last night and they were binkying, chasing and playing :thumb:

:love: Erm me thinks they like each other just a little big, OK more than an little bit.

Must take some time off and come and meet your bunnies (lunch with you and Hilda one day maybe ;) )

They look so happpy and relaxed together amazing that they are free ranging together already well done they deserve to be happy after their previous lives xxxx peas in a pod

Thanks guys :D They've not stopping snuggling since we bonded them :oops::lol:

They were let out free range for the first time since being bonded last night and V just followed Meg everywhere, like a little lap dog :lol:

Settling them into their new cage soon :thumb:

Aw, glad the free range went well. Was wondering when you would take the next step. So pleased it has worked out for them both.:love:

Aw, glad the free range went well. Was wondering when you would take the next step. So pleased it has worked out for them both.:love:
They had a puppy pen attached but their used to having the full run of the house and we could tell they were getting a bit stir-crazy not able to do this but I didn't want to jepodise the bond. Think they'll be moving in to their new abode tonight so more pics to follow :D

Back