• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy's first few days.

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
Hubby and I rescued Dusty from SSPCA last weekend. We only went to visit the rehoming centre and came home with an overweight, nervous bun. She was too pretty for Dusty so we changed her name to Daisy.
ScreenShot_2012-01-14_21-03-13_by_s4bb.jpg
Daisy in her rescue photo.

She settled in quickly munching hay like there was no tomorrow. It became clear she had not been handled much as she would shy away if we tried to touch her. We have made a little progress in this area over the last few days but still a lot of work to do.

IMG00484-20120115-1525.jpg
Daisy nomming.

She loves to run so will hopefully lose the weight quickly as i don't think she has many chances to run like bunnies should. She loves to flop and stretch out, it's so nice that she's so relaxed.
IMG00491-20120118-2157.jpg

We are still getting to know our girl but hope Jack falls in love with her and we have many years together.

Last edited:
Daisy is a lovely name. She looks right at home already :love: Has she she become less nervous over the past few days? May you have many years of happiness together.x

Daisy is a lovely name. She looks right at home already :love: Has she she become less nervous over the past few days? May you have many years of happiness together.x

A little bit. We can touch her but she makes it clear when she's had enough. She will come over to say hello and rest her paws on my leg and has bumped my nose with her nose. Lots of work to do but i think we're moving in the right direction.

Back