• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

largest rabbits on the forum

Irishmeat

Young Bun
who has the largest rabbit on this forum. for a bit of fun can you post pictures and state the size of the rabbits.

Last edited:
Hmm I don't think this has been done before however I would presume a few of the giant bunnies on here would tie for first place.
I also think heavy indicates overweight and we don't want to encourage that in rabbits ;)

ha ha. as if people will start over feeding their rabbits after seeing this thread. ok the LARGEST rabbit. no weights alowed. incase it encourages a wide spread fattening regieme ha!

ha ha. as if people will start over feeding their rabbits after seeing this thread. ok the LARGEST rabbit. no weights alowed. incase it encourages a wide spread fattening regieme ha!

The people who hold the heaviest rabbit in the Guiness Book of records did hugely overfeed their animals to get those titles. It's not as odd as it sounds. Hopefully though, us on RU have more common sense than that and love our bunnies more than that :)

yes but that was a rabbit bred for meat. the members on this forum are what one might call the fluffy bunny brigade so its unlikely any rabbits on here will be consumed or fattened.. it would be an insult to forum members to assume they would purposely fatten a rabbit to have the largest on the forum. i repeat largest!

A few people on the forum have giants, doesnt look like theyve seen this thread though! I'm afraid I cant enter, a poxy 3.4kg here, although it was over 4kg once.

If you change the title to "Any giants?" I think you may get a better response...........as an owner of giants I'd happily show pics of my babies!

bigwig my little boy - giant continental - bred for loving not feeding lol - size 6.3kg - large but not fat and probably not the largest on here, but i love him :love:

Image0152.jpg

Can I reply in 6 months when my French Lops with especially large parents are grown??? I've got a good feeling about them :D

(Although Humph might take a while to catch up due to his stasis episode)

Irishmeat, are you a butcher with that name?! Lol, gotta ask!
ha ha im not a butcher but i am irish meat. i.e irish is my nationality and meat means humans are not superior to animals.. we are all meat at end of the day. thanks for the pictures guys. i love the big lads.

Back