• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Poop - worst moment for it to pop out!!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
So embarrasing!! I had an appointment this afternoon. I took out my notebook and pen from my handbag to take notes so I wouldn't forget...and what else came flying out of my bag and landed on the table?? Rabbit poop!!:oops::lol::lol:

I apologised and they laughed and I think I got away it by showing them pics of my buns on my travel mug. They cooed and awwd at them.

So embarrasing!! I had an appointment this afternoon. I took out my notebook and pen from my handbag to take notes so I wouldn't forget...and what else came flying out of my bag and landed on the table?? Rabbit poop!!:oops::lol::lol:

I apologised and they laughed and I think I got away it by showing them pics of my buns on my travel mug. They cooed and awwd at them.

im sorry but that made me laugh quite a bit :lol:

my oh just said last week one flew out of his sock at his friends house and his friends mother looked horrified >_<

Back