• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chaz 3 legged bunster

bunlover

Warren Veteran
hallo every bunny some of us may have seen me here:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...riendly-special-3-legged-boy-wants-a-new-home

i am looking fur a new owners and my foster mum says you dont all look at RIN so to put me pictures here too!!!
so can you be my new mummy/daddy? cud you be my new bun freind(s) ?
i only has 3 paws but i promise it doesnt affect my cuddles!!!!!

IMAG0109-1.jpg
if i pose cutely maybe someone will love me?
IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

:love:

i would love to take more on, but can't :( :cry:

Fank u, i nos its difficult for peoples who have already pets and for those who don't have moneys I do understand there are lots of people who care just no one who seems able to have me forever which makes me sad I will find someone tho my foster mum says she is going to widen the search off from ru as says u all do so much maybe we needs to think outside the hutch on this one! :) I suppose my chewing doesn't help but I do like a good chew!

:love: I want this little guy to get a home soon as I have fallen for him but since i live with my ohs parents I just cant take him on :(

Your chewing doesn't worry me handsome, I have nothing that cannot be better enhanced by rabbit teethmarks, although it does confuse me when my telephone doesn't work! That's Crackers trick!! I must show you the remnets of my bookcase! I have very clever bunnies that like to read at night and eat the page when they finish with it!! I am surprised how naughty buns with 3 legs can be :D

You're such a handsome little boy Chaz! Your chewing wouldn't bother me, but I don't have space in my garden for you to free-range :(, I only have large runs.

Your chewing doesn't worry me handsome, I have nothing that cannot be better enhanced by rabbit teethmarks, although it does confuse me when my telephone doesn't work! That's Crackers trick!! I must show you the remnets of my bookcase! I have very clever bunnies that like to read at night and eat the page when they finish with it!! I am surprised how naughty buns with 3 legs can be :D

hehe my buns and your buns should start a book club, :lol:

Chaz I hope you find your forever home soon xxx:love:

Back