• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what would you do?

hawkylops

Warren Scout
Hi all, iv recently agreed to take on summer a friends mini lop who is sadly blind in 1 eye(due to been attacked by another bun) and is timid and scared of some other buns now. so shes comin to live here shes been spayed as soon as i can. but i dnt like buns on there own :( so wanted to get another 'special' bun for her which is calm and not bouncy and springy like most young ones(as summer is only 2 i wanted something around that age) but 2day while lookin on preloved iv come accross a bew bevern who is fully blind needing a new, she describes him as stupidly friendly and will run to u for a cuddle. i dont know weather to give him a home and bond once both are neutered/spayed and settled. i have the space needed for them which isnt a issue food bills etc arent a issue. spaying and neutering is a issue but a 1 off payment so not too bad. vaccinations i get at 34.50 for both together which i can save for. i just dont know what the right thing to do is. just lookin for advice :)
thanks x

If it feels right and all the factors are in place to give this other little one a home too then i would go for it.

Back