• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in / near Chelt?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone?

Ive ran out of hay.....and have nothing to get any more with. Has anyone out there got a bit they can share please? You know I wouldnt ask if I wasnt desperate :(

I'm too far away to help immediately, but I might be travelling down to Windwhistle Warren on Saturday afternoon. If you can get over there, I could leave a big bag of hay at Alice's for you. I've got a few bales stored in my garage, so can spare some.

Tracy that is an amazing offer. I am unable to get to Alices myself (car is empty, cant get anymore money) but will see if I can find some way to get it here. Will get back to you. Thank you so much x

If you're comfortable giving me your address I don't mind sticking a decent sized bag in the post? It won't cost me too much. It's not the best quality in the world, but it seems to be very much liked this end (which is why I keep buying it). That will get to you tomorrow.

If you're comfortable giving me your address I don't mind sticking a decent sized bag in the post? It won't cost me too much. It's not the best quality in the world, but it seems to be very much liked this end (which is why I keep buying it). That will get to you tomorrow.

Very kind offer! I hope yoy get some hay sorted!

Yes Sky-O, thank you, I just sent a PM.

Buns are happily munching away, thank goodness. If anything else ran out, it wouldnt be so bad. I ran out of cat litter months ago so switched to left over news papers from neighbours...ones recently started giving me veggy scraps so the buns are better off than me!

But the evening I posted this, I had to change their litter box as it smelt, I was going to try and hang on....when I refilled it, I had to pop a heap of carrot shavings in the middle of the paper. It was abnormal! (dont worry- they have two litter boxes, one they dont toilet in so they still had a bit of hay in there).

Its such a relief to see them scoffing hay. The lot you sent me should last a while too....hopefully til I gain employment.

Im a 'dragon' and its the year of the dragon on Monday so things should spin around for me....

.......I hope.

Thanks again xxxx

Back