• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We need some vibes! :o( They are home P16!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
Daisy is not eating this morning and was sat hunched in her hutch :( I rang Hubby at work and he is on route to the vets with her now but im ever so worried! :( Poppy has gone with her for company but please can we have some vibes?

She was moving around when I lifted her into the carrier but still wouldnt eat...not even a crunchie :(

Last edited:
Thank you...the vets have kept Daisy in (and poppy too for company) and are giving her some metaclopromide (sp?) is that gut stim? painkillers and some fuids...hubby had to take her so im going on his relayed message. I need to ring at 2pm. The vet is a lovely and a real bunny lover, she said Daisy is in stasis :( I have dreaded this happening :( Im so worried about her and im desperate to ring for an update!

Come on baby girl :cry: She said we caught it nice and early so im just praying we have done enough and she can come through it!

Oh no poor Daisy :( Charlotte has been in stasis recently aswell, Metacloperamide is a miracle drug I tell you!

Can I ask if Daisy is moulting at the moment?

Loads of vibes xxx

Hi,

I really hope with the right meds Daisy is feeling better soon. My bun Alice has more episodes of early stasis than I can count but with the right combination of painkiller, gut stimulant, syringe food, fluids and diet has always pulled through.

We have found things trickier this week with the cold temperatures, although she is kept as warm as possible in her shed.

Lots of vibes,

Nicki

I was out this morning, so missed this. Really hope she is soon well enough for them to come home. xxx

Thanks everyone, she is home now...we collected them at 5.30pm.

She perked right up after the metaclop and the vet said she gave her some syringe feed too...by 2pm she was eating and hopping around the little staff room with Poppy...they want to see her again at 10.30am tomorow to check her over and she said that we had caught it nice and early so treatment was effective...

Bless her, she was so subdude when I went out this morning...i knew right away that something wasnt right :( horrible to see them her that! She is hopping around her run now and I have seen her take some strands of hay, she has had some pellets and also a couple of fen crunchies too.

Fingers crossed she is ok through tonight and they are pleased with her tomorow! :)

Gemmapookie, yes she is moulting at the moment...we are also having some building work done in the garden and we had to move the hutch so there has been alot of change...

well done for spotting the problem, so glad everythings ok but sending more healing vibes as you can't have to much of that, hugs

What a relief, I am so pleased you were on the ball. It's funny how we know our buns so well that you instanly know something is up.

Back