• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well its happened:(

A few months ago Rich told me that his brothers ex wife had got 2 rabbits for their two children. Both Rabbits living outside, non neutered, or vacc. The kids were to look after them (they are too young to do this properly). I asked Rich to never say anything to me about the rabbits again

Well i have just read on fb from their dad's partner (not the ex) the kids have not stopped crying one of the rabbits has died:(. I asked what had happened, she doesn't really know, thinks the cold might of done it:(.

There is no reason for this post, im just very upset. No doubt there will be another rabbit. Im in tears thinking about the rabbit that is left:cry:

It is heartbreaking isn't it. Also because you know they are not the only buns living that sort of life.:cry:

It really does break my heart. I have been told that she will probably bring the remaining Rabbit inside, because he will be lonely and cold (my opinion has just gone up of her). I have said that sudden changes of temperature can kill, and advised for a cold room if she is going to do this (however this is through a 3rd party... her ex husbands partner, and things are, well kinda difficult)

I am really sad for you I know how difficult it has been I followed your last thread...

After some time has past could you maybe speak to them again to try and help the remaining bun

I am really sad for you I know how difficult it has been I followed your last thread...

After some time has past could you maybe speak to them again to try and help the remaining bun

^^ yeah.....maybe there is a chance your knowledge will be able to help and now they are so upset about losing one bunny they prob will listen...so sorry xxx

Back