• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch recommendations (again!)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Apologies to those you who helped me with this last time, unfortunately I've lost the list of good hutch companies that I had previously. And being a indoor bunny mummy I don't really know what's out there and can't remember the previous list :oops:

So if anyone has some recommendations please reply! Ta.

Oh no, that's a shame that the list got lost :(

Here are some that I know of:

The Happy Hutch Company
The Rabbit Hutch Shop
Ryedale
Forsham Cottage Arks (think they might have been taken over by Omlet/Eglu though, so not sure what the future is for them - might be wrong though)
Kernow Pet Housing

Will add more if I think of them :)

ETA - there was also a user on here (Daniel?) who makes hutches I think, but not sure if there is a website?

:thumb:

Oh no, that's a shame that the list got lost :(

Here are some that I know of:

The Happy Hutch Company
The Rabbit Hutch Shop
Ryedale
Forsham Cottage Arks (think they might have been taken over by Omlet/Eglu though, so not sure what the future is for them - might be wrong though)
Kernow Pet Housing

Will add more if I think of them :)

ETA - there was also a user on here (Daniel?) who makes hutches I think, but not sure if there is a website?

Yup I've PMed Daniel ;):thumb:

Thanks for the list, will add them :)

There is also a Company called Garden Woodcraft who make hutches/runs. I *think* the pre-built ones are probably under the recommended size, but I was recently looking to get a bespoke one built and emailed a few companies, and Garden Woodcraft were very happy to do bespoke work. I didn't end up ordering from them in the end so obviously can't comment on the quality, but they were very helpful anyway.

Chap called Mark who I discovered via ebay will custom make anything you like. He brought a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch & run combo over to mine & set it all up on the drive so I could 'approve' it & recommend him to others :thumb: He uses good quality materials and is happy to incorporate any of your own ideas or designs :thumb: One alteration I suggested was making the ramp longer (& therefore less steep).

A few pics:
Hutchnrun003.jpg

Hutchnrun004.jpg

Hutchnrun001.jpg

Hutchnrun006.jpg

His email is: mook.neal@gmail.com and his mobile is: 07787241513 He is based in Northants but is happy to discuss courier options & will deliver in person within a 30(ish) mile radius.

PLUS....if people order & mentioned that Honeybunnies have recommended him, he will donate 15% of the price to the rescue :D

Last edited:
Back