• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie won't be a happy bunny later :L

Emily16

Warren Scout
Well he's booked into thre vets at 3 for his myxi vasccination so I'm pretty sure he's going to go into a big mardy with me later as he doesn't like being held still so they can jab him he likes to hop around the table and be a pain haha... Its also hopefully the day we will find out once and for all his actual gender as he was sold as a male but from what I can see there's nothing there and the vet couldn't tell when he was about 3 moths so hopefully today he will come back a male for certain lol

Hope your vet trip goes well and you find out if you have a boy or a girl.

I know what you mean about rabbits being a pain at vets, we took our Jessie for her first vaccinations just after we got her, the vet picked her up to check her over and she jumped over his shoulder, landed on the floor and ran round the room :shock::shock:

The next time we went back he gave her vaccination on the floor :lol:

Back from the vets now archie was actually a very good boy apart from when she checked his teeth, but he bahaved with thje vaccination he's a bit stressed out no tho :( but is has nbeen confirmed he is a boy :)

Back