• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furminator?

catherine09

Mama Doe
Sweep is looking so straggly at the moment with bits of fur flying off him all the time. I've tried the normal bunny brushes but of course they are useless! Has anyone used a furminator on a bunny (is it safe etc) and if so which one do you have - there are short hair, long hair, puppy and kitten ones that I've seen and I've got no idea which one is the best to buy! :lol:

Alternatively, has anyone got anything else apart from a furminator that they use for moulting buns?

I have the small furminator and it works a treat on 2 longhaired and a shorthaired bunneh. :) Got it off ebay! xx

Oooo I love these...sorts my unruly lot out good and proper. They sell a small animal one, which is what I have, it has a purple handle. i think ebay is the best place to get one.

Back