• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum and Raisin..update

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some will have read about this pair
Well despite having wire beween them they are having time out together..a couple of pics so all concerned can see they are fine
not great pics but here they are on the spare bed..they prefer it on the bed to the floor! :lol:

rumandraisinb.jpg

and another

rumandraisina.jpg

they are off to my vet in the morning for a check

Great to see them out exploring together, they look like they have made themselves quite at home!:thumb:

yep they love the quilt..nice and soft and easy to re arrange!
they are both getting little black feet as have newspaper in their cages and they dig it all the time..after dipping some in their water bowls of course!:lol:

yep they love the quilt..nice and soft and easy to re arrange!
they are both getting little black feet as have newspaper in their cages and they dig it all the time..after dipping some in their water bowls of course!:lol:

So cute, and mischievous!:love::love:

:love: Bless them, they look really small and dainty ... but I think that is probably because my local mini-lop friend is unusually large for the breed.

Back