• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Bunnies

Janey

Warren Veteran
It seems that s lot of us have naughtly/cheeky bunnies, but does anyone have a bunny they consider to be well behaved?

I think Peter is a very good boy, he's not really a chewer, he uses his litter tray, he's not the best hay eater but is definitely improving. He's a very dutiful husbun & grooms Poppy when she requests. He also responds to me calling him if he's about to do something naughty- means I can stop him without having to get off the sofa-ha ha.

So anyone else (jst realised i've prob tempted fate with this thread, he'll prob be a little terrir from now on).

unfortunately not!

both mary and zoid are naughty :(

zoid is worse than mary i think though, the other day zoid got out the run and mary just sat in the run looking at him as if to say you're going to get told off for that! :lol:

Apparently my two are pretty good - they don't wee or poo on my bed, sofas.. in fact anywhere other than their litter tray!

Fluffers alerted me that this is quite impressive :lol: I just thought it was normal :oops:

Sebastians fairly well behaved, he chews buttons/wires but other than that :) Imogen hasnt had time to prove herself yet :lol:

Well.

Hope is fairly well behaved, but completely and utterfly led astray by Dawn and Sunny in a way I've never seen from bunnies before.

Star is pretty good as long as there are no wires (he is totally immaculate with his litter habits).

Angel is also relatively good, but I think that's because he's never had an opportunity to be anything else, because by the time he moved inside, everything was as secure as it could be.

Flameyface is a very good boy apart from weeing and pooing everywhere :lol: (he can't help that).

I think maybe this is all wishful thinking :lol: Or else selectivee amnesia on my part :thumb:

When they were indoors, I had two naughty bunnies!

Now they are outdoors, I have two good as gold bunnies!

Ada seems to be pretty good, though not perfect. She has chewed a couple of bits of wallpaper and carpet, but they were loose anyway, and she's no Mr Bennett. Though there is the tendency to poo in a corner to the side of her pen...

She is easily bored and enjoys her space, but she has ended up with someone who's always moving stuff around anyway, and with a big room that was originally two, knocked through.

She also enjoys human attention and being stroked.

Both my girls are pretty good really...we dont get much chewing at all apart from their toys. They both only pee/poop in one place and thats there bedroom which is a bit of a pain as then I have to cean the whole thing out pretty much daily...they have litter trays downstairs and in the run but they only use them to munch hay...pee/poop is only ever in the bedroom so the rest of the hutch stays pretty clean and tidy :thumb:

Sweep is a good boy apart from he does chew at the cat flap and sometimes misses the litter tray for poops, but apart from that he is a little gem :love:

My Sidney is a good little boy :love: He always has been. Monty was and still is the cheeky one, and since bonding my 2 boys with Daisy - Monty and Daisy are very naughty together! :lol: Sid watches on and doesn't look too impressed with them! :roll:

He occasionally jumps in the plant pots with them too, but generally speaking he's good :) 1 out of 3 aint too bad!

Scarlet is a very good girl, never makes a fuss at anything, 100% litter trained, and very calm and dignified. Orinoco definitely has the BARC bunny mentaility and is into everything with cheeky herbert tendencies! :D

Dylan is a good old bunster. He goes to bed when I ask him to and is good at having his metacam every day. He is a lovely, tolerant bun and has accepted Bumble invading his run and his hutch and sharing his food. Dylan is the bun I have had for the longest and he has seen many buns come and go in that time and has been gentle and loving with them all.

I :love: my gentle old man.

Molly is pretty good too. She also goes to bed when told.

Neither Dylan, nor Molly are BARC buns though:):)

All my bunnies are good bunnies. But they can be naughty and cheeky. I love their cheekiness as it means they feel safe and loved enough to know they can get away with it! I guess Beatrix can be the naughtiest but she does always stop when I tell her too. :love:

Josie is perfect! :love: All poops and wees go in the litter tray, she ignores cables and has never chewed anything she shouldn't! (Well, she's had a couple of nibbles of my handbag, but then handbags do seem to be irresistible to buns! :lol:)

Mole is my super-good bunny. A number will go into their hutches/shed readily at night once I go out there, but he puts himself away every night just before it gets dark. He has no incisors but eats up all his hay, is gentle with the other rabbits and is a model of good behaviour. He was the bun I took on because he was about to be pts and he's such a happy little boy; it would have been tragic if he hadn't come here. :love::love:

Poppy is a really good bunny. She keeps her shed tidy with only minimal hay spillage. She does chew the sides of her shed slightly but that's it. She is 100% litter trained (did this herself as she wasn't when she came here). Although she is really scared of people, she has never shown us any aggression at all and is absolutely fab in all ways:love::love::love:

Back