• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bob is a grumpy moo!

catxx

Mama Doe
Bob has really been chasing Pat about when I go out to them at the moment, think it's mostly over food. Have, however, been finding whole uneaten, but normal looking (except a bit trodden on) caecotrophs around, like one of them has gone to do one but decided chasing/being chased is a better idea. Is it just because it's cold and yuck and they can't come out every evening like in the summer? (They still have their 12ft long run)

It's starting to concern me that Bob is just getting grumpier, I do wonder who's starting it though, can't spot if Pat is throwing him a "look" first...

I'd think the weather might be a factor - hopefully increasingly lighter nights will improve his mood. I've no experience of bunny couples though, so hope someone more experienced can advise better.

Wonder if the increase in chasing could be very early spring fever kicking off?

gah, I think Pat has been dropping mushy poos and wasn't best pleased me looking at her bum! Will be tackling her to clean her up (it's not too bad but you can see she's stood on some of the mucky poos) later on. They had a bounce around on the grass afterwards - was hoping the damp grass would loosen it.

Am taking them off their senior SS pellets and back on a small amount of the normal SS pellets and see if that makes a difference. I really wanted them on timothy based pellets not alfafa :(

Back