• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi - look at her nose now :o)

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This was a few weeks ago, her nose hardly had any fur and the skin looked angry :(

P1010929.jpg

Not the best focused picture, but this is her today. I was worried i was giving her so many nose rubs it might never grow back :lol:

P1020106.jpg

I've only just seen this thread, it didn't show up when I looked earlier.

What a difference, she looks amazing. I think you should give as many nose rubs as possible!! ;)

I've only just seen this thread, it didn't show up when I looked earlier.

What a difference, she looks amazing. I think you should give as many nose rubs as possible!! ;)

Its fine honestly. I really don;t mind how many replies she gets :D. It just made me smile that I kept shoving the camera in her face when she wanted to run and play, but I told her lots of people were asking to see her so she had to sit still and then it got one reply ;) :lol::lol:

oh wow! Thats so great! she must feel better with fur on it.....too many noserubs and oyu wear it away!:lol::lol::love::love::love: She looks happy!:love:

Is her eye ok?

Back