• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eye removal op-cost?

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
Ive been given a rough estimate of the above op for Daisy incase treatment fails to work. She has got an ulcer on her eye. It was abit more than what i thought and i stupidly told my oh parents the cost and they said 'you can't afford it' which i cant really but i will find the money if that's the only option. My oh has also said we haven't got the money to spend on a rabbit! Im quite upset.as he knows what they mean to me. Anyway the point of this thread was.too.ask those of you who have had this op performed on your buns- how much did the op cost roughly. Many thanks.

Ok that was more like the price that i thought it would be. However the estimate i was given was £1000! which was based on a cat! The vet did say he would probably be able to half that because it wasn't an estimate for a rabbit Imbut she may also need work on her teeth and roots whatever that may involve. It still seems a very high price i think i may have to have a phone around and get some diff estimates.

Ok that was more like the price that i thought it would be. However the estimate i was given was £1000! which was based on a cat! The vet did say he would probably be able to half that because it wasn't an estimate for a rabbit Imbut she may also need work on her teeth and roots whatever that may involve. It still seems a very high price i think i may have to have a phone around and get some diff estimates.

Blimey :shock::shock: When i posted on here at the time that mine was £200 i was told that was expensive :?

Back