• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccinations

Where I work is £21.40 myxi and the same for VHD. Think it is £38 if you pay for both at once, so you save a few £'s

We pay £15 for myxo and £10 for VHD. We get a discount (I think 10%) on top of that because we have 3 bunnies.

£15 each also for sox anyway

for mabel ts free she on healthy pet club we joined when it was worth it and made it cheaper then paying for vaccinations singally, but since got sox they put the
prices uo for new rabbits and it wasn;t worth joining healthy pet club for him :cry:

I pay my vets a yearly price if £60 per bun and that includes 2 myxo, 1 VHD, panacur working paste twice yearly and 2 general check ups! :)

My vets (vets4pets) do a happy bunny package which includes:

2x myxi
1x VHD
1x parasite control (my vet recommends flystrike prevention in the summer, didn't get the chance to use it with Bambi, sadly)
and 10% off neutering if necessary

it costs £55 a year and I think it's really good value considering they charge £22 per vaccine if done separately.

We go to vets for pets too so ours are £22 each. I've just bought Bumble and Bee for their myxi vaccinations. It's Bee's first vaccinations. It was the closest I've been able to get to him ha! (it's taking a while to earn his trust). so although circumstances weren't nice it was nice to get so close and kiss him! 2 healthy bunnies. Bee's claws were trimmed but he got stressed so we'll do his back ones in 2 weeks when he goes for his VHD.

Ruthie xxx

Just was thinking when comparing the different prices and packages.....maybe we should do a "Bunny Bundle" package.....we type up say...

General checkup
2X Myxi
1X VHD
Nail check
Discount for X amount of buns or more

etc

and make a pamphlet...and send to all our vets via their websites or drop them in and ask if they would do it?

Would perhaps get them to think a little differently and encourage bunny owners to do abit more ...;)

£18 each at my vets, but never had to ask about a discount for multiple bunnies, do most places do that? Not only should Buzzby have a friend soon I have a friend who lives on the next road along who has 2 boys she's bonding who could time it about the same as me.

Back